Berber hammam is a SPA procedure, the highlight of which is the use of “black” soap, based on olive oil, enriched with argan oil, as well as the use of volcanic clay “Gassul”, after which the skin becomes incredibly soft and silky.
How is the Berber hamam conducted in Kiev?
For sure, everyone now knows what a classic hammam is. However, not everyone heard about this kind of procedures, like the Berber hamam. What is its distinguishing feature? During the procedure, the client’s body is covered with a special black soap – beldi, which has a moisturizing and cleansing effect. Also in the Berber hammam is the mitten of the Kesse, which is noticeably stiffer than the classical peeling glove. Thanks to these basic components of the procedure it turns out to achieve a deep purification of the whole body’s pores, as well as relaxation of the guest.
Like the Turkish hammam, Berber is not limited to visiting the sauna. You can discover a whole ritual:
- strait from bowls;
- gommazh beldi with essential oil of eucalyptus;
- warming up with hot air flows with the help of towels;
- peeling Moroccan kese;
- jet stream from the bowls;
- glazing with clay gassules You can choose one of 5 types of clay: natural gassul – for saturation and remineralization; Gassul enriched with 7 herbs for relaxation; Gassul with algae – for weight reduction and figure correction; white clay with rose – antistress; White clay with mint – to raise the tone. Gassul has excellent soap properties. The composition is applied to the body, hair and face. Fully nourishes the scalp, strengthens the hair follicle and saturates the hair itself.
- washing your head with a massage;
- hair care;
- lifting facial massage;
- cryo-facial massage;
- contrasting procedures;
- irrigation of face and decollete zone;
- rest, tea and food;
- moisturizing face and body with cream based on natural oils;
Why berber massage?
- to restore body functions;
- for relaxation;
- to eliminate muscle tension;
- for the improvement of thermoregulation mechanisms;
- for removing toxins from the body;
- to improve the condition of the skin;
- to improve the psycho-emotional background, under stressful conditions;
- to strengthen immunity;
- for the prevention of colds;
- for relief of the condition with hypotension;
- for violations of fat metabolism.
Contraindications to visit the Berber hammam:
- with exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- when the temperature rises;
- with inflammatory diseases of the heart (endocarditis, myocarditis, pericarditis);
- after myocardial infarction;
- with inflammatory diseases of the coronary vessels;
- with heart disease with signs of tachycardia;
- with all forms of hypertension, accompanied by cardiac or renal insufficiency;
- with angina pectoris 3-4 FK (functional class);
- at acute feverish conditions;
- with anemia;
- with trauma of the brain;
- with pulmonary tuberculosis;
- with bronchial asthma with frequent seizures;
- infectious diseases;
- with Botkin’s disease;
- with peptic ulcer with a tendency to bleeding;
- with extensive inflammatory processes on the skin;
- with acute diseases of the eyes and ears.
Welcome to the Berber hammam in our SPA salon in Kiev on Pechersk “Allocha Spa”.