The Moroccan Spa Hammam has passed the test of time, it is based on many years of experience. The master uses natural funds from Morocco to carry out the hammam. After all, the Berbers for centuries used the gifts of nature of their land to maintain health, beauty and youth. Feel the relaxation, fill yourself with vitality and get peace of mind will help this unique procedure – the Moroccan spa hammam in Kiev on Pechersk.
What is the Moroccan hammam?
Exotic Moroccan hammam is very popular. It is not surprising, because every guest of our SPA salon will receive a lot of pleasure and benefit.
The Moroccan hammam is characterized by a mild temperature regime, the use of gommage, clay glaze, facial masks, body moisturizing and massage in a separate room.
Every guest who visited the ritual of the Moroccan SPA hammam in Kiev on the sand at our spa, confirmed that such a procedure helps to quickly relieve the tension of the body and mind. One procedure replaces several days of rest. Benefit from the Moroccan spa hammam can not be overestimated.
The process of work of the masseur has much in common with the modeling of clay. This helps to effectively cleanse the skin, and also carefully fill it with oxygen molecules.
Contraindications to the Moroccan hammam:
- with exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- when the temperature rises;
- with inflammatory diseases of the heart (endocarditis, myocarditis, pericarditis);
- after myocardial infarction;
- with inflammatory diseases of the coronary vessels;
- with heart disease with signs of tachycardia;
- with all forms of hypertension, accompanied by cardiac or renal insufficiency;
- with angina pectoris 3-4 FK (functional class);
- at acute feverish conditions;
- with anemia;
- with trauma of the brain;
- with pulmonary tuberculosis;
- with bronchial asthma with frequent seizures;
- infectious diseases;
- with Botkin’s disease;
- with peptic ulcer with a tendency to bleeding;
- with extensive inflammatory processes on the skin;
- with acute diseases of the eyes and ears.
If there are doubts, it will be best to consult the specialist first. The masseur who will carry out the Moroccan hammam in Kiev will necessarily prepare the most effective and useful program on the basis of indications of health.
How is the Moroccan SPA hammam?
- strait from bowls;
- gommazh beldi with essential oil of eucalyptus;
- warming up with hot air flows with the help of towels;
- peeling Moroccan kese;
- jet stream from the bowls;
- glazing with clay gass. You can choose one of 5 types of clay: natural gassul – for saturation and remineralization; Gassul enriched with 7 herbs for relaxation; Gassul with algae – for weight reduction and figure correction; white clay with rose – antistress; White clay with mint – to raise the tone. Gassul has excellent soap properties. The composition is applied to the body, hair and face. Fully nourishes the scalp, strengthens the hair follicle and saturates the hair itself.
- washing your head with a massage;
- hair care;
- lifting facial massage;
- cryo-facial massage;
- contrasting procedures;
- irrigation of face and decollete zone;
- rest, tea and food;
- massage – massage for the ritual “Moroccan Spa Hammam” is designed to maximally effectively work the entire body and limbs in as little as 45 minutes.
Indications for the visit of the Moroccan hamam:
- to restore body functions;
- for relaxation;
- to eliminate muscle tension;
- for the improvement of thermoregulation mechanisms;
- for removing toxins from the body;
- to improve the condition of the skin;
- to improve the psycho-emotional background, under stressful conditions;
- to strengthen immunity;
- for the prevention of colds;
- for relief of the condition with hypotension;
- for violations of fat metabolism.